Home

Seattle to Forks road trip

Better Road Trips Start Here - The #1 Road Trip Planne

1. Compare Prices & Save Money with Tripadvisor (World's Largest Travel Website). Tripadvisor: The Trusted Travel Site for the Latest Reviews & Lowest Prices
  2. It's okay, you can start planning your next trip! Want to plan the trip back? Get the reverse directions for a Forks to Seattle drive, or go to the main page to plan a new road trip. Looking for ideas for more destinations within driving distance of Seattle? Try searching for places within 4 hours of Seattle
  3. Seattle to Forks road trip. Let's say you're actually planning a road trip to Forks, and you want to stop on the way to explore. If it's a real road trip, you might want to check out interesting places along the way, or maybe eat at a great restaurant. That's what Trippy is perfect for, helping you figure out travel plans in detail
  4. Road trip planner. The total cost of driving from Seattle, WA to Forks, WA (one-way) is $15.42 at current gas prices.. The round trip cost would be $30.85 to go from Seattle, WA to Forks, WA and back to Seattle, WA again.. Regular fuel costs are around $2.79 per gallon for your trip. This calculation assumes that your vehicle gets an average gas mileage of 25 mpg for a mix of city and highway.
  5. Before Twilight put Forks on the map, even a lot of Washington residents probably hadn't heard of it. Now, the logging town—population 3,800—draws tourists from around the country, especially in September during its Forever Twilight in Forks Festival (9/12-9/15), celebrating the events and characters from the book series and movies.While diehard fans may want to focus on a visit to the.

Want to plan the trip back? Get the reverse directions for a Three Forks to Seattle drive, or go to the main page to plan a new road trip. You can also compare the travel time if you're flying or driving by calculating the distance from Seattle to Three Forks. Or get a full Seattle to Three Forks flight plan Want to plan the trip back? Get the reverse directions for a Grand Forks to Seattle drive, or go to the main page to plan a new road trip. You can also compare the travel time if you're flying or driving by calculating the distance from Seattle to Grand Forks. Or get a full Seattle to Grand Forks flight plan It's a long trip on U.S. 101 from Forks down to Astoria on the Oregon Coast, so start early. Traffic is less likely to be an issue, but any small backup or accident on the road can cause problems. Traffic is less likely to be an issue, but any small backup or accident on the road can cause problems

Forks Wa - Forks W

1. Travel Alerts. SR 302 Both Directions - Road work on SR 302, in both directions, from milepost 11.0 near Elgin Clifton Rd KPN, to milepost 11.5 near 118th Ave NW. Beginning at 8:00 am on June 30, 2021 until about 4:00 pm
  2. About Twilight Tours in Forks. Tour the heart of Twilight from the comfort of our 13 seat tour shuttle. Make memories with our world famous tour guides while listening to music and taking pictures. See the Forks and La Push areas that are so beautifully described by Stephenie Meyer throughout the entire Twilight Saga. Read more
  3. The family of four was confronted by people at a store in Forks, who later fell trees across the road where the family was camping to stop them from leaving. Author: KING 5 Staff Published: 1:31.
  4. The total driving distance from Seattle, WA to Forks, WA is 138 miles or 222 kilometers. Your trip begins in Seattle, Washington. It ends in Forks, Washington. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Seattle, WA to Forks, WA so you can see when you'll arrive at your destination
  5. When planning my trip to Seattle, I initially wanted to do a day trip to hike at Mt. Rainier. Unfortunately the trails were still too snowy (yes, in early July)! It all worked out though, because Joyce and I got to go on a ferryboat adventure to one of the neighboring islands of the Puget Sound - Bainbridge Island, WA

Forks is a city in Clallam County, Washington, United States. The population was 3,532 at the 2010 census. It is named after the forks in the nearby Quillayute, Bogachiel, Calawah, and Sol Duc rivers. For many years, the city's economy was fueled by the local timber industry. With recent declines in the industry, however, Forks has had to rely. Seattle to Grand Forks road trip Realistically, you're not going to want to drive without stopping all the way from Seattle to Grand Forks, especially if you're the main driver. So let's say you're actually planning a road trip to Grand Forks, and you need to stop along the way to rest Get online driving directions you can trust from Rand McNally. Plan your trips and vacations and use our travel guides for reviews, videos, and tips Other destinations with quick access to the park include Sequim, Forks, La Push, Queets, and Quinault. All these cities and towns are on Highway 101 - the only road to circle the entire park. The density of the rain forests and the rugged nature of the Olympic Mountains denies any road access through the middle of the park When in the Pacific Northwest, no need to pick between just Portland or Seattle. Combine the two destinations into one road trip and see a variety of scenic parks, mountains, islands, museums and.

Drive east on I-90 from Seattle to exit 34 or Edgewick Road. Turn left over the overpass onto 468th Avenue past the truck stop and gas station area to the junction with the Middle Fork Road (FR 56). The sign is on the left in trees and easy to miss The day trip to Bainbridge Island via ferryboat is still one of the favorite things I did in Seattle; but beyond that amazing ice cream and quiche, I found that the Seattle has an abundance of well-established places that are a breath of fresh air (literally) from the somewhat uppity New American/Michelin dining that dominates the DC.

13 best Romantic Winter in Washington Road Trip Getaway

Forks in the Road Roam. Eat. Repeat. Menu. Home; About; Travel; Seattle, WA: Gum Wall in Post Alley. August 28, 2016 August 28, 2016 Leave a comment. During our trip to Seattle in July 2016, I had an unusual item on my bucket list for the city: the infamously sticky Gum Wall in Post Alley The total driving distance from Seattle, WA to Grand Forks, Canada is 334 miles or 538 kilometers. Your trip begins in Seattle, Washington. It ends in Grand Forks, Canada. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Seattle, WA to Grand Forks, Canada so you can see when you'll arrive at your. Fishermen's Hollow on the Bogachiel River. 83. Sleeps 6 • 2 bedrooms • 1 bathroom. Cozy yet Spacious Tiny House on Tires. 39. Sleeps 2 • 1 bathroom. Forks, Wa. Home of Twilight Saga. Walk to Main Attractions Official MapQuest website, find driving directions, maps, live traffic updates and road conditions. Find nearby businesses, restaurants and hotels. Explore

Driving time from Tacoma, WA to Forks, WA. How long is the drive from Tacoma, WA to Forks, WA? The total driving time is 3 hours, 10 minutes. Your trip begins in Tacoma, Washington. It ends in Forks, Washington. If you're planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from Tacoma, WA to Forks, WA Forks Washington Chamber of Commerce Toll Free: 1-800-443-6757 - Fax: (360) 374-9253 - Phone: (360) 374-2531 - Email: info@forkswa.com Mailing Address: PO Box 1249, Forks WA 98331 - Street Address: 1411 S Forks Avenue, Forks WA 9833 Visit Washington State. Best things to do in Seattle, Friday Harbor, Olympia, Mount Rainier National Park, Winthrop, Leavenworth, Forks, and Olympic National Park are: Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, and The Museum of Flight. See family friendly attractions. Travel Dec 21 - Jan 30. Created by a user from null Road Trip with Your Car on Auto Train. Coach fares as low as $89 + the cost of your vehicle. Learn More. Travel in a Private Room. Available on many routes across the country. Learn More. Save up to 20%. No Change Fees. Save across America. Learn More. 20,000 Bonus Points Means a Family Vacation Answer 21 of 22: My husband and I will visit Seattle from 8/16 to 8/30. We are in our 40's and enjoy short - medium hikes (no longer than 5-6 miles). Below is my draft itinerary - would appreciate your opinions - will we have enough time for each day's plan..

Seattle to Forks drive - plan a road tri

Step by step directions for your drive or walk. Easily add multiple stops, live traffic, road conditions, or satellite to your route. Find nearby businesses, restaurants and hotels. Explore While technically open year round, many services can only be accessed during the summer months, so this circuit is a perfect excuse to take a Washington Parks road trip. I would fly into Seattle. Best Dining in Forks, Clallam County: See 3,300 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 15 Forks restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more Forks 101 RV Park, Forks: See 26 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Forks 101 RV Park, ranked #4 of 9 specialty lodging in Forks and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Trip Information Routes, itineraries & other details; Vehicle Information What we drive, why & the mods; Trip Gear What we use, why & where to get it; USA Updates from Seattle to San Diego; Mexico Updates from Baja to the Yucatan; Belize From Sarteneja to San Ignacio; Guatemala Updates from Tikal to Antiqua; El Salvador Updates from Sunzal to San Salvador.

How far is Forks from Seattle - driving distanc

Portland/Seattle; 46 hours Daily Departure. Experience the rugged splendor of the American West. Traveling between Chicago and the Pacific Northwest along major portions of the Lewis and Clark trail, the mighty Empire Builder takes you on an exciting adventure through majestic wilderness, following the footsteps of early pioneers Road Trip # 4 Forks to Victoria BC; Road Trip Part 3 Hoh Rain Forest; Road Trip part #2 Port Angeles to Forks; Road Trip Part 1 Seattle to Port Angeles; From the Desks of Isaiah, Elijah and Hannah February (9) January (8) 2010 (139) December (21) November (9) October (8 About. MDT Travel Info is an official app of the Montana Department of Transportation. MDT Travel Info, formerly MDT Mobile, provides traveler information focused on the State of Montana, including road conditions, construction projects, road incidents, still camera images, and atmospheric information I spent all of June willing the month to go faster, because I was so excited for my trip. After two weeks in the Canadian Rockies (three posts!) and Seattle (coming soon), I felt like July was dragging its feet. There were a lot of unknowns about my move and starting my new job; finally though, the loose ends have started to come together

Cost of Driving from Seattle, WA to Forks, W

Culinary Travel Sonoma, Culinary New Orleans, Culinary Seattle DIRECT : 617-825-0505 TOLLFREE : 888-310-2220 (ext: 655) EMAIL : hungryforinfo@forks-ontheroad.co Road Trip Planning Made Easier. Roadtrippers helps you plan the best RV road trips. Find the coolest off the beaten path stops along your route. Our maps highlight millions of the world's most fascinating places, empowering you to discover adventure around every turn. Most guides online tell you were to go, but Roadtrippers makes it. Forks in the Road Roam. Eat. Repeat. Menu. Home; About; Travel; Seattle, WA: Gum Wall in Post Alley. August 28, 2016 August 28, 2016. During our trip to Seattle in July 2016, I had an unusual item on my bucket list for the city: the infamously sticky Gum Wall in Post Alley

The Twilight Tour: A Guide to Visiting Forks Seattle

Add your photos and videos. Feature images and videos on your map to add rich contextual information. Customize your view. Make use of Google Earth's detailed globe by tilting the map to save a. Forks is a city in Clallam County, Washington, United States. Kick off your visit on the 8th (Tue): look for gifts at Native to Twilight, enjoy the sand and surf at La Push Beach, then stroll through First Beach, and finally examine the collection at John's Beachcombing Museum. To find reviews, ratings, photos, and more tourist information, read Forks road trip planning site

Amtrak is located at 3rd and King St., 303 S. Jackson Street Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 382-4125 or 1-800-USA-RAIL Amtrak. The train station is approximately 7 blocks from the ferry terminal and is within walking distance. Taxis are readily available in front of the ferry terminal or across the street To see other places to visit, traveler tips, and tourist information, you can read our Forks road trip planner. In July, plan for daily highs up to 69°F, and evening lows to 52°F. Finish up your sightseeing early on the 24th (Fri) so you can travel back home The reviews weren't kidding; this is a priority for your Seattle trip. Nestled in the shade of the Space Needle, this long-term exhibition opened in 2012 and is the work of world-renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly, who co-founded Pilchuck Glass School in Stanwood, Washington, and has his work featured in more than 200 museums worldwide Check road conditions from Forks to Poulsbo, or you can get reverse directions from Poulsbo to Forks. Check out other stops like Port Angeles, Sequim, or Quinault. If you're trying to avoid mountains or steep grade roads, check the elevation profile from Forks to Poulsbo Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Forks, WA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend

Seattle to Three Forks drive - plan a road tri

Road Forks COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival. Check restrictions for your trip Osoyoos to Grand Forks by bus. The bus journey time between Osoyoos and Grand Forks is around 1h 31m and covers a distance of around 125 km. The fastest bus normally takes 1h 31m. Operated by Mountain Man Mikes Bus Service, the Osoyoos to Grand Forks bus service departs from Osoyoos, BC - 9206 97th St and arrives in Grand Forks - 1512 Central. My friend asked for a fic about rain and emotions for our Forks Road Trip soon. I have always love how blunt and open Jacob is. His relationships with the other characters just give me feels. So this is a few days after Bella's transformation from his point of view of Bella and Nessie experiencing rain for the first time Visiting Road Forks. Travelers to Road Forks will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Silver City, NM (SVC-Grant County), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city center. Sightseeing and Staying in Road Forks Book Last Minute Deals on Pet-Friendly Hotels in Road Forks, NM. Save more with our Hot Rate Deals

Highway 101 Road Trip: Oregon & Washington Coast 4 DayFilming locations for the Twilight movie Cullen house

Seattle to Grand Forks drive - plan a road tri

1. Answer 1 of 8: Planning my 1st trip to the Pacific Northwest. Will be me and my 2 daughters who are 18 and 12 years old. We like to hike and see beautiful scenery, but also would like to enjoy Seattle for a few days. We can handle a long hike if the scenery is..
  2. utes. The road plan consist of distances, ti
  3. Answer 1 of 8: Here is a trip list detailing with maps our wonderful 16 day journey to the San Juan Islands, Olympic and Mt Rainier National Parks including Cannon Beach and the Willamette Valley in Oregon..
  4. It's rare that a whole new recreational area opens up within an hour of Seattle, but that's just what happened recently along the Middle Fork Snoqualmie River. The road out of North Bend that meanders up the Middle Fork river valley used to be notorious for its potholes, drug camps, target shooting and other nefarious behavior
  5. How much does it cost for a flight or road trip between Lacey, WA and Grand Forks, Canada? Calculate the cost of flying versus driving to see which way is better. Gas for each car = $116.45 round trip Fuel efficiency = 25 mpg Current gas price = $3.88 $ Total fuel costs for all cars = $116.
  6. Washington State Department of Transportatio
  7. Road Trips BY TYPE. The Most Fun You Can Have with Your Seatbelt On. There's so much to see, do, eat and drink on the Olympic Peninsula. Whether you have just a day to get a taste, or a weekend or more to explore from near or far, we've got some great road-trip suggestions to enhance your adventure. 1-, 2- or 3-day Trips and Week-Long.

14-Day Best of the Pacific Northwest Road Trip Loop Moon

1. Minimum of 4 hours travel (each way) from the Seattle area to the Goldmyer Property (2 hrs drive + 2 hrs hike). 18 miles of Forest Service road with no reception, 6+ miles are rough, unpaved road. Mandatory 4.5 mile hike (or bike) each way to the property on Forest Service trails (10 miles round trip with additional hiking on the property)
  2. Visit this large, quiet lake in the heart of the Alpine Lakes Wilderness. Snoqualmie is accessible both via Highway 2 and the Middle Fork Snoqualmie Road. From the trailhead on Highway 2, it's 7.3 miles to Snoqualmie Lake, and from the Middle Fork Road, it's 9.2 miles. You can even make this a thru-hike if you can arrange a pick-up at the other end
  3. Nonetheless we think that the current trip is a great combination of Culture and Nature; and of Tourist traps and off-the-beaten path gems. Of course we know that planning out the complete 100 day road trip isn't very adventurous but, for what its worth, it at least allows us to not worry about where to go and where to sleep

Video: WSDOT - Washington State Travel Alert

Road Trip USA's Pacific Coast route begins at the northwest tip of the United States at Port Townsend near Olympic National Park, and remains within sight of the ocean almost all the way south to the Mexican border. This 1,650-mile (2,655 km), mostly two-lane route takes in everything from temperate rainforest to near-desert From north of Seattle. Take Washington State Ferries' Edmonds / Kingston ferry. From Kingston follow Highway 104 crossing the Hood Canal Bridge. Continue on Highway 104 to U.S. Highway 101. Take Highway 101 west for 21 miles to Sequim. Take the Washington Street, Sequim Avenue, or River Road exits to take you into Sequim U.S. Route 2 (US 2) is a component of the United States Numbered Highway System that connects the city of Everett in the U.S. state of Washington to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, with a separate segment that runs from Rouses Point, New York, to Houlton, Maine.Within Washington, the highway travels on a 326.36-mile-long (525.23 km) route that connects the western and eastern regions of the. The Middle Fork Valley is a popular recreational area since it is accessible during the winter due to its low altitude and close proximity to Seattle. For many years the Middle Fork Road extended 24 miles to Hardscrabble Creek, but was gated at Dingford Creek in June 2007, 18 miles in

The town of Forks is nearby and lodging can be found through the Forks Chamber of Commerce website. Recreation. Hole-in-the-Wall is a sea-carved arch about 1.5 mile north of Rialto Beach, within the Olympic wilderness. The Quillayute River blocks access from Rialto Beach to First, Second, and Third Beaches As it turns out, this was the second time that Hakstol took a road trip with a future boss without realizing it. In 2004, former University of North Dakota coach Dean Blais left to take a job with. Port Angeles traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the Port Angeles area and Clallam county And, after a 75-minute drive from Seattle, Forks in the Road is her family's latest adventure — part cooking show, part field trip and 100% inspiring and relatable. Find Carolyn at pippimamma.com or on Facebook. STAY CONNECTED! Get the best of ParentMap delivered right to your inbox

Twilight Tours in Forks - 2021 All You Need to Know BEFORE

Carolyn Ossorio writes about life in the city with her five children in her column for the Renton Reporter as well as regularly blogs for the Huffington Post about her love of cookin' and trippin' around the Pacific Northwest with her family.Forks in the Road is her family's latest adventure — part cooking show, part field trip and 100% inspiring and relatable ViaMichelin provides real-time traffic information.To ensure you are well prepared for your trips, our site offers information on traffic jams, traffic accidents and roadworks, as well as slow moving traffic and weather conditions (snow, rain, ice). The journey times provided in your route calculations take traffic conditions into account Forks in the Road: 395 and Coasting Last fall, the 2017 Pod Squad (two two-leggeds, two four-leggeds, and one sweet little R-Pod trailer) set out for an adventure dubbed 395 and Coasting. As always, the route took us to a lot of tasty spots that included breweries, bakeries, and burgers Delta Air Lines. Book a trip. Check in, change seats, track your bag, check flight status, and more

Nope. Passenger plays DJ. It's like an unwritten rule in the Road Trip Handbook. Hey, you have one here called 'Forks Road Trip'. It's pretty eclectic. Oh yeah. It's exactly timed from leaving my condo to arriving in Forks. How about we just leave it on shuffle and see where the music takes us. Do you still hate surprises, Bella Using recommendations from Greenroads, the City of Raleigh, North Carolina was able to transform Sandy Forks Road into a pedestrian, bike, and Earth-friendly roadway. The Greenroads Silver-certified road features wide sidewalks and bike lanes, LED-lighting, a bioretention cell to capture and filter toxins from stormwater, and beautiful public. Places To Go. Mount Rainier has five developed areas: Longmire, Paradise, Ohanapecosh, Sunrise, and Carbon River & Mowich.Although the level of development in these areas ranges from basic (little more than a campground and picnic area) to extensive (hotel, restaurant, visitor center, campgrounds, and picnic areas), each can serve as a base for exploring the rest of the park

Deputies investigate incident - Seattle, Washingto

Booking flights from Road Forks with Expedia is the obvious choice to get low prices, save money, and see more value from every dollar spent. We show you the best deals happening right now and provide a vast inventory of airlines and flight routes to choose from Rome2rio makes travelling from Nanaimo to Grand Forks easy. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Nanaimo to Grand Forks right here Our new series on weekend road trips aims to inspire you for what's to come as we slowly return to travel. Remember to make sure to check the status of the states, regions, and establishments in.

Find your Trip. New. Introducing Pricebreakers. Search Pricebreakers. See 3 popular hotels at a heavily discounted price. Click choose and we'll pick one of the 3 hotels. See which hotel right after you book! Get Out of Town Sale. Save up to $50 on Express Deal® hotels and rental cars 1. Beef noodle soup (牛肉麵) Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup (photo courtesy of Unilever) niou rou mian: The national dish of Taiwan - braised beef, thick noodles, and veggies in flavorful broth that has been simmered for hours. This quintessential comfort food has no single component more important than the others; the broth must be light but. Several major cities in Washington- Seattle, Tacoma, and Yakima- and Portland, Oregon, are within 200 miles of the park. Maps of Mount Rainier and Vicinity. Always check the road status page before planning a trip to the park. Unexpected road closures may occur at any time due to the dynamic nature of Mount Rainier Road Forks Hotels COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival. Check restrictions for your trip 706 Taylor Ave N, Seattle, WA. Closed. Most Recent Reviews. Skalka. 210 reviews. Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches, Georgian. Shawn M. said So far the best Breakfast we have had on our trip. Sad we only get to eat here once. Service is just as good as the food. A must try when in town. read more. Biscuit Bitch. 4005 reviews. Breakfast & Brunch.

Motorcycle Rentals 21 motorcycle models available for rent in Seattle. Harley-Davidson® Heritage Softail® Classic. More Discounted Rates. $159 / day 1-3 Days. $149 / day 4-6 Days. $139 / day 7-13 Days. $129 / day 14-20 Days. $119 / day 21+ Days. Harley-Davidson® Road King® Aug 15, 2017 - Sail on the West Coast's Tall Ship, Lady Washington. Your next Adventure can be a Weekend Sail, Hands-on History for Kids, or starting your Maritime Career Planning a trip to Atlanta? Find great things to do. Sugarloaf & Five Forks. Road. Lawrenceville. Save. Share. Tips; Sugarloaf & Five Forks. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing 0 Photo. Related Searches. sugarloaf & five forks lawrenceville • sugarloaf & five forks. Plan your trip Road Forks Travel Guide Hotels in Road Forks Vacation Rentals in Road Forks Flights to Road Forks Car Rentals in Road Forks Road Forks Vacation Packages COVID-19 alert: Travel requirements are changing rapidly, including need for pre-travel COVID-19 testing and quarantine on arrival

Patricia Lambert December 28, 2015. My go-to nail salon. I leave with a flawless mani/pedi every time. The staff is welcoming, caring, and genuinely appreciative of business. Upvote Downvote. Katery Maria July 30, 2015. The nail technicians are friendly and polite Trips. Sign in. Members can access discounts and special features. Save 10% or more on thousands of properties with member prices. Sign in. Sign up, it's free Hotels with Room Service in Road Forks; Plan your trip. Road Forks Travel Guide Hotels in Road Forks Vacation Rentals in Road Forks Flights to Road Forks Car Rentals in Road Forks. 4421-115 Six Forks Road - Raleigh, NC Midtown Grille is an upscale, comfortable neighborhood restaurant highlighting approachable, Contemporary American cuisine. The restaurant features an exceptional bar with an extensive wine and beer list and ha.. Looking for some help and suggestion on our upcoming 7/25-7/29 trip. We are family of three with a teenage son, looking for a blend of activities. My rough plan is to stay 4 nights in Seattle and two nights in Port Angeles (olympic lodge). For.. Interstate 90 (I-90) is an east-west transcontinental freeway and the longest Interstate Highway in the United States at 3,020.44 miles (4,860.93 km). Its western terminus is in Seattle, Washington, at State Route 519 near T-Mobile Park and Lumen Field, and its eastern terminus is in Boston, Massachusetts, at Route 1A near Logan International Airport..

Pacific Coast Highway | ROAD TRIP USARoad Trip - Finding Twilight Movie Filming LocationsPacific Coast Route through California | ROAD TRIP USA

Answer 11 of 23: My husband and I will visit Seattle from 8/16 to 8/30. We are in our 40's and enjoy short - medium hikes (no longer than 5-6 miles). Below is my draft itinerary - would appreciate your opinions - will we have enough time for each day's plan.. One night Seattle area on route to Port Angeles in August. 25 Jul. 2021, 6:26 am. Save. Husband and I arrive in Seattle at noon on a Saturday and our traveling companions arrive around 4pm. We have all our reservations made for our trip except what to do the first 24 hours. We are heading from Port Angeles to Victoria on Sunday for one night. How much do Uber, Lyft, and Taxis cost? Ola, Didi and Limos? Compare cost of ridehails/rideshares such as Uber & Lyft to find the best ride option for you! Supported worldwide